All Champaign-Urbana Illinois Metro area classes are held at the following location
IMPORTANT COVID19 UPDATE: Training will be completed using the Blended Learning Program. The Blended Learning program is an easy to follow simulation program. You simply finish the online portion of the training at home or anywhere you have access to a computer hooked to the internet. You will then attend the in person hands-on skills session with our instructor. At the hands-on skills session, we will review the CPR steps, practice and test you out on the manikin. The complete fee to take the Blended Learning Program, the in person hands-on skills testing session, registration of the certification and the certification card is $95.00.
Proof of your CPR & AED certification will be provided at the end of class.
Upcoming Champaign/Urbana Area Dates:
Wed Nov 18th 6pm-7pm – SOLD OUT
Mon Dec 14th 6pm-7pm – SOLD OUT
- email your questions to email@example.com
- Text us your questions 3147914009
- Chat live with one of our representatives by clicking on the chat button below:
Ready to Register for a Class?
- email your name, phone number & email address to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Text us your name, phone number & email address: 3147914009
- Complete the registration form below
- Register with one of our representatives by clicking on the live chat button below:
To register for a class, complete the form below