All Champaign/Urbana Metro area First Aid, CPR & AED classes are held at theHampton Inn Meeting Room 1200 West University Avenue Urbana, IL, 61801 217-337-1100
IMPORTANT COVID19 UPDATE: Training will be completed using the Blended Learning Program. The Blended Learning program is an easy to follow simulation program. You simply finish the online potion of the training at home or anywhere you have access to a computer hooked to the internet. You will then attend the in person hands-on skills session with our instructor when you are finished. At the hands-on skills session, we will review, practice and test you out on the manikin. The complete fee to take the Blended Learning Program, the in person hands-on skills checkoff testing session, registration of the certification and the certification card is
$125.00. SALE: $115.00
Proof of your FIRST AID, CPR & AED certification will be provided at the end of class.
Upcoming Champaign/Urbana Metro Area Class Dates:
Fri Nov 20th 6pm-7pm – SOLD OUT
Mon Dec 14th 6pm-7pm – SOLD OUT
- email your questions to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Text us your questions 3147914009
- Chat live with one of our representatives by clicking on the chat button below:
Ready to Register for a Class?
- email your name, phone number & email address to email@example.com
- Text us your name, phone number & email address: 3147914009
- Register with one of our representatives by clicking on the live chat button below: